Pages

A little bit of childishness

I'm sure we all have items we used to love and have abandoned during childhood. What used to be cool is no longer something we would have near us. I got in touch with my childish nature recently. My boyfriend bought me a cute lego bag, at first glance I looked at it and banished it to "i'm never going to wear this" category. And it sat there for months, unloved and unused.

Well I came around eventually and decided to give it a go, after all I was wearing a casual outfit and didn't want to bring my Chloe Paddington to the Hip Hop International's event where it may be misplaced and lost while we performed. I took a deep breath, cut off the tags and put it on.

Surprisingly, it was pretty fun to wear, I felt much more in touch with my inner child and I ran around quite happily with my new bag. I may decide to try this more often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment