Pages

Window shopping adventures - for girls on a budget

We all love looking at pretty things :), but it doesn't mean we have to buy it. This I have learnt the hard way, though a shopping addiction.

In high school we had uniforms, probably because girls could concentrate on studying and not shopping. But when university hit we could wear whatever we want whenever we wanted, and man some of the girls were stylish. I blame you guys for my addiction :P. your clothes were a way to communicate your identity, and I wanted to be cool :) so off I went to buy things that were pretty, too many things. So many I found stuff I bought on my bedroom floor that I didn't remember buying and never wore and I had lay bys all over town. I guess you start to realize that you have a shopping problem - but no didn't stop me, I kept buying.

So now I have switched to admiring the pretty things through window shopping. It's a cheaper exercise :) and you only buy something when you can't stop thinking about it! That cut back a lot of your purchases :) there are some pretty cool trends coming out this season!

One of them is Fluro shoes!!! A bit retro but loving it!


Also found some bright clutches. Love the mix of color and metal

No comments:

Post a Comment