Pages

What you can do with $2

I used to spend so much money on clothes, I had this idea that branded clothing made me cooler, but I think anyone can look good without spending a lot of money.

My $2 floral cotton on dress was paired with: 
Hat from Hong Kong $5, 
Jacket from Mike & Chris $650,
Shoes from eBay $39

I used to be obsessed with expensive fashion

I guess my obsession with fashion and especially Australian fashion brand such as sass an bide, tsubi or ksubi as they are called these days, Alice McCall an so forth began in uni hen I took my advertising major. The people in my accounting major looked like major bums, so I felt pretty well dressed in that crowd, but as soon as I started taking my advertising subjects, it opened to me a whole new world (cue Disney song). Girls there wore the nicest designer jeans carrying Chloe bags, and I wanted in. I ended up spending a small fortune on Chloe bags, louboutins and Australian designer jeans.

But I realized now with a cupboard full of clothes, you don't need to spend a fortune on clothes to look good, it's all about how you accessorize and mix and match. I mean I still get weak at the knees when I'm looking at Chanel but I'm reformed... I hope :)

My cheap fashion find moment

There is an item in my outfit that cost me $2! Yup, for less than the price of your coffee you can buy a cute floral dress from cotton on! In so proud of this find, and you ever get a chance there ate some gems in the market city cotton on clearance store. I've picked up decent cardigans for $5 that was still retailing for full price in their other stores! I think the trick is to get nice accessories so the outfit does not look plain.

Now go out there and find some bargains :)! Would love to see what you can pick up for $2! Or $5 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment