Pages

Some things will never be the same again

It's times like this where I sit here and I think of all the things that were - but isn't right now. I've been sitting here for an hour wondering if I should write this post or not, but I think I will. I've committed to being honest truthful and open, see this blog, and I will. Time to pour thee heart out. <3 ===>

And then we fail...


 We all have them, the failed relationships that litter our past, both lovers and friends. Sometimes a smell reminds us of the fun times that we had together, or a sound or a place. Whatever it is, sometimes I can't help but become saddened that those strong and happy relationships we had in that past will never be the same again. It's not always a bad thing, because at any one time we all have enriching relationships that keeps us powering on through life and I'm grateful for them. I guess I can't be greedy and want it all, life isn't like that.

A pleasant reminder...


 I guess tonight was one of those nights where the memories with someone that I grew fond of came rushing back into my head. I can't really blame her for putting us in a situation where we don't really feel comfortable even looking at each other, it was my choice to make and I made it. Despite what I chose, I can't help but smile at the times we had together and the mischief we got up to. I hope one day that it wont be strange and things will go back to normal but I'm ready to accept that some things will never be the same again...sorry for being a bad friend...

 I still miss her though :(

Wengie is sadfacing  - and I miss when I was young and things were simple

No comments:

Post a Comment