Pages

Make up post: I'm burning with ambition!

If you are female, you are most likely to be obsessed with MAC. I'm guilty of spending way too much money on these cute little pots of goodness, it's a bit of an indulgence! My newest make up tutorial was made because some lovely girl requested it, and I'm happy to oblige.

What I used in this make up tutorial was MAC's mineralized eyeshadow duo called illusionary burning ambition, or in other words a brown and gold combo. I love how complicated the names of the products are when really it's just a shimmery brown and gold :).

I had fun filming this tutorial, after I watched the playback however , not so fun :P I still haven't gotten over the embarrassed feeling when you watch yourself on camera again. Ash was also nice enough to point out how abruptly I started the video "SO I MADE THIS VIDEO" -- end shouting... It also rekindled my love for this eyeshadow, I used to use this everyday, but for the past 6 months it's been sitting unloved in my drawer.

I hope you enjoy it, and give it a go with similar colors if you don't have the pallet :)

Here are some photos of the look:

Add lip pout :{}

How are you doing??
This pose makes my face look smaller :D + pout for extra awesomeness

I had to take a photo with mikki :) *Meow!!*
And the video...


No comments:

Post a Comment