Pages

Love and marriage

One of my close high school friends got married tonight, the second one from my high school group. It was so weird seeing her growing up, and becoming I guess, a woman? She looked very different with all her make up but she looked beautiful :)

The ceremony was a very traditional catholic/Christian wedding and I was once again reading the words of god. Love was a huge theme of the day and it got me thinking about love and how hard it is to find in a relationship between men and women these days.

What was once meant to be sacred (marriage) is now taken for granted. What we see in the media and productions these days never respects this bond. I mean for a guy to go out and do whatever they want barbs apparently socially acceptable even when his in a relationship. I don't know about you girls but that's not cool...

I hope one day we all push for more love and respect between each other :). I hope that all women get tested with the respect that they deserve..

Enough with the deep and meaningfuls... Here's the outfit I wore today :)

1 comment:

  1. Here's your comment!

    i was once taught to do crazy things and grow out of it before marriage. Wouldn't wanna go wild after it anyway right? =]
    Anyway, i find it really true having a hard time finding the one you can have that sacred bond with. Been single for ages, haha

    ReplyDelete